Interested in a part-time, work from your home, internet-based opportunity?
We need a friendly, client focused, Director of Client Services to work with prospective clients to answer their questions and to help sell our product.
This position offers flexible hours and can be accomplished from a home office environment with a good internet connection. New sales leads would be emailed to you, for you to follow-up by email and telephone. This role would also be responsible for client demonstrations and training, both accomplished virtually via the internet.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an exciting, growing, start-up company. Computer Solution Partners, makers of eTherapyDocs, is a technology solution company providing online solutions to help automate small businesses. eTherapyDocs, a practice management system designed for small to medium sized therapy practices, is experiencing abundant growth and interest from prospective new clients, and is looking for a client focused representative to help answer initial inquiries, provide product demonstrations, and to assist with training.
The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to handle new client sales requests which come from either emailed or telephone requests. The candidate would answer functionality questions from potential clients and provide pricing information, demonstrate the product via the internet, and assist with the training and onboarding of new clients. The candidate will be expected be extremely client focused, friendly, and helpful.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Amazing focus on pleasing our clients
- General abilities to use PC and Web-based software
- Very strong communication skills, both written and over the telephone
- Access to email and internet from primary work location
- Ability to patiently work with clients who have questions
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to documenting client interactions
Skills and Qualifications to increase value
- Experience with Medical Billing systems and processes
- Experience with Electronic Health Records
- Experience with therapy clinics or other medical clinics
- Experience with Sales CRM tools
- Experience working in a medical setting
- High level of integrity
- Self motivated, independent, entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic and acts with sense of urgency
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously
- "I can do that", hands-on attitude.
Please contact us directly at careers@eTherapyDocs.com